#BLUD

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
As someone who keeps an eye on indie games, one of my most anticipated indie games for the year is out in just over a month. Published by Humble Games (who haven't really put a foot wrong yet), #BLUD is a fun Action Adventure game and I just love the cartoony animations which definitely remind me of some of the Cartoon Network shows I watched as a kid.

This is one to watch!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As someone who keeps an eye on indie games, one of my most anticipated indie games for the year is out in just over a month. Published by Humble Games (who haven't really put a foot wrong yet), #BLUD is a fun Action Adventure game and I just love the cartoony animations which definitely remind me of some of the Cartoon Network shows I watched as a kid.

This is one to watch!

Very Dexters Lab animation, looks awesome!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm more familiar with Cartoon Network than Nickelodeon - I guess CN sold on broadcasting rights to BBC or whoever more often or something like that. I feel you can't go wrong with hand-drawn animation in games though!
That's what I loved so much about the Borderlands series was the cartoony animation style. I think it adds loads of depth to a game.
I rarely want a game to feel real, the more fantasy based it is, the better IMHO

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
That's what I loved so much about the Borderlands series was the cartoony animation style. I think it adds loads of depth to a game.
I rarely want a game to feel real, the more fantasy based it is, the better IMHO
Roboquest is game that came out last year and has a similar art style to Borderlands. Might be worth a look.